You can be considered as a FamilyMart Franchisee if you are :
• At least be 25 years old & a college graduate;
• Financially capable to fund the investment through personal capacity or financing from any banking institution;
• A corporation, provided that the major shareholder holding at least 51% share of the corporation be the principal applicant who attends the training;
• A self-driven, service oriented, hardworking business-minded person who knows how to motivate his staff & possess strong entrepreneurial skills;
• Willing to directly oversee the day to day operations of a FamilyMart store.